For the last year I have been working with Stratford Armouries to develop a new Second World War exhibition. Today I witnessed the remains of a Wellington bomber take off one last time. The bomber was purchased from a private collection and will now form the centre piece of the museum. The move featured on ITVs Central News.
Good to see Michael Schwarz defending the green protesters in Nottingham Crown Court today. He defended me in 1999 when I was arrested at Liverpool docks in a protest over GM. Greenpeace and other green organisations are right to fear being infiltrated by police informers like Mark Kennedy. When I worked there we had in place procedures to stop this but the police were still regularly tipped off about actions.
Subscribe to my blog
- RT @Team4Nature300: RT if YOU stand by @ChrisGPackham on his heroic mission to STOP the slaughter of our beautiful migrating birds ❤️🌍 https://t.co/AwgXNZGiHY,
- Proud of @ChrisGPackham using his celebrity 2 #stoptheslaughter in #Malta since 2014 @BirdLife_Malta @BBCSpringwatch https://t.co/MwF1pzxq1y,
- RT @hilarybennmp: Britain's commitment to help the world's poorest people says a lot about the kind of country we are. Keep the 0.7%.,
- Looking forward to a radical green manifesto prioritising wildlife conservation, tackling climate change & helping worlds poor @UKLabour,
- Found this shocked slow worm in my #Easteregg so @asda could you donate £30 to @ARC_Bytes https://t.co/cdQ9SyKZyU… https://t.co/xgIKk8k1JL,