For the last year I have been working with Stratford Armouries to develop a new Second World War exhibition. Today I witnessed the remains of a Wellington bomber take off one last time. The bomber was purchased from a private collection and will now form the centre piece of the museum. The move featured on ITVs Central News.
Good to see Michael Schwarz defending the green protesters in Nottingham Crown Court today. He defended me in 1999 when I was arrested at Liverpool docks in a protest over GM. Greenpeace and other green organisations are right to fear being infiltrated by police informers like Mark Kennedy. When I worked there we had in place procedures to stop this but the police were still regularly tipped off about actions.
Subscribe to my blog
- As our #HenHarriers head back to the uplands for breeding season, I hope they avoid the persecution that haunts them https://t.co/RO73B7iaiA,
- Hi @ChrisGPackham as a naturalist & dog lover thought you'd be interested in this blog by Elliott Dowding in… https://t.co/wW2xCqdBML,
- RT @decappeal: 800,000 children are severely malnourished. You can help save a life. Don't delay, donate: https://t.co/nVBxqf2uYp… https://t.co/IdSFIQLgYr,
- RT @decappeal: Supporters have been "out in the parishes, getting the message across" John Birchenough, @CAFOD… https://t.co/5tV6bqUEe7,
- RT @decappeal: For the cost of a meal, you could help make sure vulnerable children survive. Don't delay, donate:… https://t.co/xh4RxzQDuH,